Keynote Hologram Projection Systems
Keynote Hologram Projection
When Dr. Partho Sengupta was asked to give a visual presentation as ASE's 14th Feigenbaum Lecturershipwinner he asked us to assist in creating a stunning 3D presenation that would impress his audience more than a regular power point presentation. Our staff worked closely with Dr. Partho to bring his script including a lot of 2D charts and 2D documents into visually 3D content which appeared to float in mid air.
From FORBES - After the talk, Harvey Feigenbaum, the founder of ASE and widely known as "the father of echocardiography," said: "All I can say is wow! I already feel sorry for next year's Feigenbaum lecturer. There's no way he can top this.... We just got a glimpse of the future." Patricia Pellikka, a past President of ASE and the current director of the echocardiography lab at Mayo, said that the "holographic presentation at ASE was absolutely spectacular!
- Giant images. Projection ranges from 8ft to 20 ft tall.
- Service available globally.
- Full 3D content creation services available.
- More Cost Efficent that competing hologram methods..
- Wider viewing angle than other hologram systems.
- Operation of system during presentation.
- Works with both front and rear projection methods.